KRAV MAGA means "Contact Combat" in Hebrew. It is a proven system of close quarter self defense. Developed in Israel, this system has been tried and tested in many real life situations. KRAV MAGA is the official close quarter combat of Israel`s Armed Forces & Security Agencies, as well as various Law enforcement and Military units around the world.
KRAV MAGA is a practical and tactical system which teaches how to prevent, deal and overcome all kinds of violence and attacks. KRAV MAGA prepares the trainees in the subjects of self-defense, self protection, fighting and combat skills, as well as skills to defend others, all in a unique and comprehensive teaching method.
Over the last 17 years NIRTAL has conducted numerous world wide training courses for various Military, Law Enforcement agencies and private sector operatives, which included KRAV MAGA training.
The worldwide growing demand for KRAV MAGA training urged NIRTAL to come out with a new special training program designed for all kinds and levels of participants, from private, commercial & governmental organizations.
We offer variuos training courses suggesting KRAV MAGA training only - or Combined programs with daily sessions of Practical Shooting, Operational Driving, Wall Climbing and other challenging activities made to enrich the participants` knowledge and skills.
- Prevention, avoidance, escape and evasion.
- Dealing with throws and falls to all directions and angles.
- Attacks and counterattacks, performed to all targets, distances, ranges, heights, angles, directions and in all rhythms. Executed from all positions and postures. Use of all sorts of common objects for defensive purposes.
- Defending all unarmed attacks: punches, strikes and kicks.
- Releases from all sorts of grabs and holds. Defending all armed attacks and threats of knife and sharp objects; of sticks bars and other blunt objects; of all kind of firearms.
- Dealing with the above attacks when sent from all possible directions and places; When are performed by a single or multiple attackers; When occur in all possible places, positions and postures. Including in confined or open areas; in an ally, staircase, and car; on all types of grounds; in water; when free or in limited space of movement; while standing, on the move, sitting down, laying down on the back, side or facing down.
- Physical and mental control and disarm.
- Aggressiveness & Endurance ability
- KM prepares the trainees to function in all circumstances and scenarios, in all combat and fighting environments, according to their
needs, risks they are facing and job descriptions. KM enables and brings technical, tactical, physical and mental growth and improvements.
The following topics are optional and can be added to the Krav Maga Training (or as "stand alone" courses):
- Shoot / No shoot decision making.
- Fight control and aggressiveness.
- Tactical reload and stoppage drills
- Negligent discharge avoidance and safety.
- Ambidextrous shooting and tactical reload.
- Immediate threat concepts and action drills.
- Concealment and rapid firearm deployment.
- Instinctive aim and target isolation methods.
- One and two hands shooting day and low light.
- Expedient cover and multiple shooting platforms (standing, crouch, sitting etc.)
- Less than ideal and alternative shooting position (falling al
l directions, turning) live fire drills.
- Safe driving procedures and risk reduction
- Leaving and returning to the road surface at high speed.
- Braking with and without ABS and spinning control.
- Emergency Braking and Evasive Maneuvers.
- Reversing and going with and into a “U” spin.
- Reversing and going with and into a “J” spin.
- Reversing and going with a sliding vehicle.
- Vehicle Dynamics and Forces Acting on the Vehicle (ramming).
Contact us for enrolling in our KRAV MAGA Training programs or for any other inquiries regarding our courses.